Vacations are planned around a variety of themes, ranging from outdoor activity to pop culture fandom and wine. Cannabis tourism is a relatively new travel trend that has grown in popularity in recent years. For those who are not aware of, cannabis tourism is defined as leisure travel undertaken with the intention of indulging in cannabis use or THC oil in areas where it is legal.”
What exactly is Cannabis Tourism?
That is how you would characterize cannabis tourism. Tourism for the purpose of using cannabis but lawfully. Tourists have traditionally travelled to India to sample the best cannabis and THC oil, but the lack of a regulated infrastructure for both cannabis and tourism has kept cannabis tourism mysterious. Cannabis tourism has tremendous potential for success in India.
Why should you think about consuming cannabis for health?
- Helps to reduce blood pressure: In one such study, it was seen that CBD was able to reduce blood pressure in humans. It lowered their resting blood pressure and blood pressure after stress tests such as mental arithmetic, isometric exercise, and the cold pressor test.
- Reduces Inflammation: According to a study conducted by the Rockefeller Institute of Medical Research, CBD can help reduce inflammation and the neuropathic pain that it can produce.
- Preventing relapse in drug and alcohol addiction: A 2018 study revealed that CBD can aid patients who are addicted to drugs and alcohol. In preclinical research with lab rats, CBD was found to lessen the stress-induced cravings, anxiety, and lack of impulse control that frequently lead to relapse.
- Anxiety disorders treatment: Anxiety is the most prevalent condition for which patients have taken CBD, and a preclinical study discovered that CBD could be useful in treating generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Seizure prevention: CBD has been used to treat epilepsy and other seizure syndromes for decades, and a recent study found that it can help reduce symptoms and seizure frequency.
- Cancer treatment: CBD has not only been used to help alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy, but studies have also shown that it can inhibit cell growth and induce cell death in cervical cancer cell lines, and it has numerous anti-cancer effects that can help prevent a variety of cancers, treats tumours, and benefit the immune system.
Beyond these seven advantages, there are many more that are still being investigated and evaluated. It is our aim that students in our new Cannabis Entrepreneurship program will play an important role in shaping the industry’s future.
So we are saying,
There is much to be learned from the global cannabis consumption pattern. A controlled market is always preferable to an unregulated market. It contributes to the country’s economic and social development. Companies like Hempstrol are making sure that the consumption of cannabis is destigmatized. If one is looking to buy thc oil for pain online, Hempstrol is one such company you can rest assured buy the product. Such companies are needed in India to change the stigma connected with marijuana and Cannabis. Reduced stigma would allow for a more open discussion and ultimate normalcy of cannabis consumption, which would then open the door to cannabis tourism.