Marketing Tips From the Best SEO Companies In Dallas

4,363 Views

In 2014, Advanced Web Rankings did a study to find out just how far down a search engine results page to find what they are looking for. What they found was that your website needs to be on the first page of results at the very least if you want your site to have plenty of web traffic. Websites that appear on the first page of results get almost 95% of web traffic and all the rest of the search results are left with 5% of web traffic to fight over. If you do manage to get your website on the first page of results, hopefully, it’s one of the first five results that are listed as these sites receive more then 67% of the traffic from page one. This is where search engine optimization (SEO) comes into play. Search engine optimization is when you take the content that is on your website and you optimize it in such a way that it shows up more frequently then it was in search engine results. Here are some Search Engine Optimization tips from some of the best SEO companies Dallas if you are looking to gain a lot of web traffic on your website this year.

1 User Engagement Is Essential

The content on your website should be easy to read and understand. If you have a lot of content on your website, you can make that content easier for the reader to absorb by using shorter paragraphs, headings, and pictures that are relevant to your website content. Having a variety of ways that the user on your website can use to absorb your website content such as pictures and videos as well as infographics where they are relevant is not a bad idea either. The more engaging your website is, the more time a user will spend on it. Another way that you can optimize your website to be more engaging is to have links posted that will answer questions that the user may have. This is an especially good way to lower bounce rates and keeps the user on your site.

2 Keyword Placement

Believe it or not, where your keyword shows up on your website is important too. The amount of times a keyword appears on a website also matters. Keywords should always appear in the title of the webpage as well as in the first 100 words of content on your site. The reason for this is because when your site shows up, as a result, you want the user who searched your keyword on your website to see it in the website’s title as well as the brief snippet of the content of the website that appears below the title of the page.

3 Keep Users On Your Site Longer

Have you ever clicked on a search result and very quickly returned to the search results page to find another site that is helpful to you for your search? Google calls this “pogo-sticking.” Well, did you know that whenever people do this, Google is paying close attention and understands your visiting a search result briefly and returning to the results page as you saying that you are not satisfied with that result? If your site isn’t able to keep users on it for a certain length of time, Google will downrank your website. Using subheadings and bulleted lists are a great way to make your content easier to read and can help keep users on your site longer.

4 Appeal To Your Readers Emotions In Your Headlines

More and more brands are starting to make more personal connections with their followers on social media. We are all drawn content that leads us to have a response that is driven by our feelings. Writing headlines that are honest to the following content lets an audience feel more involved and can lead to your audience wanting to react in two way discussions such as commenting and even sharing on social networks.

5 Internal Linking

Once someone comes across your website, the goal is to keep them there. A good way to keep a person on your site is to have internal links throughout your content that will take them to a different page on your website for them to check out. This is one of the most effective tips from some of the best SEO companies Dallas.

So, now that you know more about Google SEO algorithm and some really good ways to find your website ranking higher then it did before, it’s up to you to apply it and see where your website turns up. Your audience awaits the changes you will be making and hopefully, we will be seeing you on page one of the search results page!            

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *